In past articles we have shared many examples of how KipTraq works hard to provide efficiencies across an entire operation. We have also explained why our no-code form app is vastly more powerful than any solution available for a fraction of the cost by providing:
Flexibility: Our app is highly customizable, so you can create forms that fit your specific needs. You can add or remove fields, change the layout, and even add conditional logic.
Powerful data collection: Our app collects data in a variety of formats, including text, numbers, dates, photos, and files. You can then export this data to a spreadsheet or database for further analysis, create a user facing online dashboard, or generate PDFs if that’s something you need.
Easy reporting and analysis: All this culminates in easier data analysis and reporting with the application and within your existing systems. Watch the video below to learn more.
Demo Video – How KipTraq Makes Analysis Easy
In this video to we share how automated reporting and real time data saves time, money and improves effectiveness
Three Quick Ways KipTraq Improves Data Capture
This is just the start of the data advantages you will experience with KipTraq’s no-code/low code app because we also provide these three out of the box applications within our app:
- Embedded Rules
- Bar Codes and QR Codes
Geo tagging is a method of associating geographical coordinates with digital data. It can be used to attach latitude and longitude coordinates to photos, videos, tweets, and other digital media. Geotagging is an important tool for data collection in many industries.
Geo tagging is especially helpful when collecting data in the field or on the production floor for the following reasons:
- Accurate Location Tracking – Geo tagging can be used to accurately track the location of data collection. This is useful for collecting field data that needs to be associated with a particular place, such as soil samples taken from an agricultural site, or water quality tests performed at a reservoir. When geo tagging is used, it becomes easy to map out the data points and draw conclusions from them.
- Coordinates for Visual Data – Geo tagging can also attach coordinates to visual data, such as photos taken in the field. This makes it easier to visually represent the data collected in a certain area on a map and better understand the relationships between different data points.
- Asset Tracking – Geo tagging can be used to track physical assets, such as vehicles or devices. The coordinates associated with the asset can be mapped out and used as a reference for its location at any given time. This is especially useful for tracking shipments and logistics in real time.
An embedded rule is a set of instructions that are programmed into software to automate certain processes or decisions. These rules are designed to help the software recognize different patterns and make decisions based on pre-defined conditions, such as data input or output. This capability is built into KipTraq out of the box.
KipTraq has been designed to make leveraging embedded rule easy across dozens of processes including digitizing recipes, streamlining audit processes and safety inspections, for preventative maintenance and both shipping and receiving. Allowing those operations to be tracked within the app means that a device like a cell phone or tablet can enforce these rules, highlight exceptions, help automate regulatory compliance or even send detailed emails to your team when specifications aren’t met.
Demo Video – How to Use Embedded Rules to Improve Data Collection
With barcodes printed from directly from KipTraq (we even supply the labels!) what you can track is almost limitless. Whether you have the data or a supplier provides it, you can combine that data with your mobile app to easily and affordably track that process, package or product from the field to the warehouse to a finished product. This includes:
- Tracking ingredients from delivery until the box is opened for manufacturing.
- Ensuring recipes are accurately followed.
- Logging receiving data (supplier, purchase order, truck inspection, etc.).
- Performing a detailed quality check on the ingredients, if applicable. Capturing pictures of substandard products.
- And even more powerful, with the new FSMA 204 mandates, you’ve just created traceability process back to the supplier lot through to the finished product with a fully documented process and automated reporting to make compliance a far less onerous procedure.
By using barcodes, KipTraq and a portable printer, businesses can quickly and accurately collect data from the production process, such as lot numbers, expiration dates, supplier information, and more. This allows companies to monitor the quality of their products throughout every step of the process. And you can do all this while eliminating the need for redundant manual data entry.
With KipTraq’s improved processes, accuracy and speed are virtually guaranteed with the smart use of embedded rules, bar code scanning, and geo tagging. We can quickly and efficiently help you customize almost any existing process to eliminate the chance for human error and ensure the accuracy of the data collected.
The use of our surprisingly affordable no code app helps streamline processes by reducing paperwork and improving efficiency and allows businesses to manage their production in a way that lessens cost, reduces waste, relieves some of the burden of regulatory compliance, creates more useful and integrated data, and much more.
Contact Us for a Custom Demo and Free Consultation
Contact us to learn more about how we can quickly work with you and your team to help with you leverage KipTraq for faster data collection an automated reporting.